LCS Leadership Model ™The innovative leadership model from K&C
Our innovative leadership model
K&C management consulting has scientifically analysed the theoretical organizational approach of loose couples systems developed by Carl E. Weick and enhanced it into a practicable leadership model over many years of project work.
In partnership with our clients, we have configured the model for various challenges. The new leadership model is particularly suitable for the combination of strategic, procedural and cultural leadership tasks.
STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP TASKS
- Joint, consistent strategy development and solution finding
- Supplementing tight top-down approaches with strong bottom-up elements
- Continuous, evolutionary and dynamic strategy enhancements
PROCEDURAL LEADERSHIP TASKS
- Fostering more open space and differentiated controls
- Networking of competencies across organizational, divisional and functional levels
- Development of new approaches for front-end innovation
CULTURAL LEADERSHIP TASKS
- Creation of openness and transparency
- Developing groups of like-minded people who “pull together” or act in concert
- Dismantle silo mentality and create holistic perspectives